The term “Christmas Chicken” is almost as popular as the event itself and while there are a thousand methods to creating the chicken magic that gets you going back to this as a staple, there are alternatives to chicken; healthier alternatives that could bring just as much (or almost) satisfaction. One alternative is a dish of spiced and baked Tilapia, stuffed with vegetables accompanied with a side of your favorite rice dish or baked potatoes. We have termed this Isa’s Sexy Tilapia…sounds mouth-watering already? Here’s how to whip it up!
- 2 Bell peppers
- 3 table spoonful of Chopped ginger
- 3 table spoonful of Chopped garlic
- 2 full Tilapias
- 3 table spoonful of chopped Onions
- 2 Lemons
- 2 teaspoons of Salt
- 2 table spoons of Curry
- 1 table spoonful of Complete Sazon Mix
- Dried Chili
- 2 table spoonful of Black pepper
- A dash of Olive oil
- Remove the scales from the tilapia and clean it.
- Stuff it with your choice vegetables
- Season it with curry. Complete Sazon Seasoning, black pepper, dried chili. Seasoning cubes and salt.
- Grease the Tilapia with olive oil
- Lay out your foil and grease it with olive oil as well
- Lay the Tilapia on the foil and bake in the pre-heated oven for about 45 minutes (or until it turns gold)