When last did you create something different with fish? Do you always have to fry or boil your potatoes? The last episode of Isa’s Kitchen explored more to do with Fish and Potatoes. Isa’s Kitchen is a live cooking show, currently hosted on the stories platform of our Instagram page (@foodtrolley.ng). It is dedicated to portraying ingredients in a more versatile form with all meals created in 30 minutes or less. If you missed the last episode, you can catch up here. Simply shop all the ingredients and recreate it, you’d marvel at how simple it is to whip up!
- Salt (1 table spoon)
- Paparika spice (1 table spoon)
- Black pepper (1 table spoon)
- Fish fillet (1 table spoon)
- Olive oil
- Rosemary leaves (1 table spoon)
- Basil (1 table spoon)
- Thyme leaves (1 table spoon)
- Sazon Complete Mix (1 table spoon)
- Chopped garlic (2 table spoons)
- Garlic powder (1 table spoon)
DIRECTION (FISH FILLET)
- Cut the fish fillet into thinner slices
- Season with paparika, rosemary leaves, black pepper, salt, sazon complete mix, garlic powder
- Pour a dash of olive oil over the fish
- Massage the spices in, and fry it in olive oil.
DIRECTION (LEMON BUTTER SAUCE)
- Melt a dash of butter in a heated pan
- Juice the lemons and pour into the melted butter
- Add a table spoon of chili pepper
- Mix both till the sauce turns golden brown.
- Add 2 tablespoons of chopped butter
- Add a pinch of salt to taste.
DIRECTION (BAKED POTATOES)
- Chop sweet potatoes into bits
- Salt it to taste
- Add some olive oil into lubricate it.
- Bake in 450 degrees heat.
- Bake till it’s golden brown
Plate your dish with a side of fish fillet and gently sauce with the Lemon Butter sauce to your taste! Enjoy!